Electronics/Laplace Transform.

Dear ZZ

Can we extend Laplace transform equations to all trigonometric functions ?.

viz Tan, Cot, Sec, Cosec other than Sin, Cosine

Can the Laplace series be applied to other trigonometric  functions ?.

Can the Laplace Transform be represented in Excel software as functions with graphs plotting ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

You should study trig identities.  The Tan is easily composed of cos and sin terms.  The other trig functions are variants of sin and cos waves.  Laplace transforms is merely a method of going from the time domain to the frequency domain and vica versa.  So, much of your question is redundant.

I don't know about doing laplace transforms via excel.  I think you must consult with experts in matlab or similar programs for that level of theory. I am not an expert at that level.  I have personally never seen excel used for laplace/plotting sequence.  I don't know how to do it but maybe some of my readers of this column will like to send me a comment.  

Electronics questions about AC, DC and digital theory.

Graduate electrical engineer with over 40 years in electronic design, manufacturing, project organization and patent review. Experience in fields of industrial and consumer electronics (audio, video, acoustics, etc.)

IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers); Senior Life member AES (Audio Engineering Society), Fellow Life member

BSEE University of North Dakota