Electronics/Clippers

Question
clipper
clipper  
Dear sir,
        My problem is that i learned simple clipper circuit without resistance value and i got a output correct. please sir tell me that when the value of resistance is added what will be the output for both positive and negative cycle. Also suggest me a site where i found this topic.

Answer
First, please to to google and search "clipper circuits" and then images at the top of the page. You will get a host of various clipper circuits, all of which could be examples for your understanding.

Also, there are some really good youtube videos online that will help.

Here are some more good examples:

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_3/chpt_3/6.html

Hope this heads you in the right direction.

Best wishes.  

Electronics

ZZ