Electronics/Touch Screen Integrated Wireless Keyboard and Trackball Mouse.

Question
Dear ZZ

Is it possible to design and construct a Touch Screen Integrated
Wireless Keyboard and Trackball Mouse for Desktops, Servers, Workstations Computers which run on Windows, Linux etc OS ?.

The Keyboard and Mouse GUI interface will be similar to a Smartphone / Cellphone or TV Remote control portable Device.

If No, what are the Limitations for the Design and Construction ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
I would think so but that is my un-informed opinion only.

In reality the full answer to this question requires an in-depth understanding of the standards and protocols for proper interface with the products you mention.  I do not have that level of expertise to give you a proper answer.  

Please refer your question to others in the field.

Cheers.  

Electronics

ZZ