Electronics/Flour mill machine.

Question
Dear ZZ

The flour mill machine Takes wheat as the source raw material and the process converts giving us Flour as output.

Is it possible to reverse the process by designing a machine which will give us wheat from flour?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
I am no expert in the agriculture or food processing fields.
However, based on my limited knowledge there is no known process for reversing the flour producing process. It would be a little bit like reversing burnt toast.

Sorry, I can give you no encouragement on this - at least at this time in the development of food processing.

Have you heard of such a process? Let me know.  

Electronics

ZZ