Electronics/Help finding proper driver circuit for diode...

Question
Hello, I'm working on a little project that involves lasers.

If the laser diode's MAX optical power output is 240mW PULSE.... and 650-622nm....

Would I be able to use the following driver circuit to power that laser diode?
http://www.survivallaser.com/125A_Diode_Driver/p556088_7703104.aspx

Answer
It seems so. Yes, assuming you are able to set R2 properly for your application.

This is a red laser wavelength and the driver seems more than adequate to drive the laser CW or pulsed.

With the part number for the laser a more definitive reply could be given because the characteristics and specifications vary widely among various red laser diodes with the same max pulse ratings.

All the best.  

Electronics

ZZ