Electronics/CNG dispenser machine.

Dear ZZ

Is the input gas source to the
CNG dispenser machine a CNG underground gas pipeline Or from Truck filled with CNG gas Or it can Accept both sources ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Don't know this field at all, sorry.

But, I think you are asking about the connection at the cng/ngv tank.  I think most places now are using a quick disconnect type fitting.  It looks like the in the link below:

The quick disconnect explained above complies with ISO b style coupling.

There are other standards used in various types of liquid fuel tanks and delivery systems which require a different pressure level or fuel transfer speed (size of fueling pipeline).

I don't know the variations of the industry but maybe there is a wiki statement on them:

Based on my quick and simple investigation there are many types of tanks, resevoirs and fuel systems that use a different array of connectors and quickdisconnects for transfer of liquid and pressurized gas and fuel products.

I hope this helps somewhat but let me know if you are looking for a more particular fueling system.  

Electronics questions about AC, DC and digital theory.

Graduate electrical engineer with over 40 years in electronic design, manufacturing, project organization and patent review. Experience in fields of industrial and consumer electronics (audio, video, acoustics, etc.)

IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers); Senior Life member AES (Audio Engineering Society), Fellow Life member

BSEE University of North Dakota