Electronics/Alarm Bell with different ringtones.

Question
Dear ZZ

Is it possible to customise alarm Bell product with different ringtones for the wired Alarm Bell product?.

This could be possible by designing a remote control which will have push buttons Triggered for setting different ringtones in the wired Alarm Bell product?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Alarm bells can be a very wide range of applications.  The sleep alarm on a smartphone is for personal use as the audio output is a low level.  But, there are apps which can be downloaded from the Apple and/or Android app stores that have such functionality available.  Then the output of the smartphone could be connected to external amp/speaker, for example.

I the alarm bell is a physical ringer using a clapper that is electrically driven to strike the bell according to the power line voltage I don't think you can add ringtones to these electric/mechanical products.

For any other electronic alarm system an electronics engineer could design a module to add the ringtone circuits and switching bank to give exactly what you are asking about.  

Electronics

ZZ