Electronics/Flashlights feature in two Wheelers.

Question
Dear ZZ

Do you feel that the flashlights feature in two Wheelers could be useful for parking vehicle which is available in four Wheelers?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
I am not sure I understand the question.  Maybe  it is unique to India, your country.  Or maybe your idea of flashlight is an LED lamp that  is now much more common that  flashlights, at least in the more developed countries of the world.  And for parking of '4  wheelers' it doesn't come to  me as a necessity.  Don't all 4 wheelers have builtin lamps or headlights  in  India?  Or, maybe you are talking about wagons that are pulled by hand  or  animal?

Please elaborate so I can get a better idea of what you are asking.

cheers.  

Electronics

ZZ