Electronics/Integrated Pocket Transistor and Power Bank Product.

Question
Dear ZZ

Is it feasible to design and manufacture a single integrated product which combines the features of Pocket Transistor - AM and FM channels audio receiver and Power Bank which provides DC power?.

Will there be demand for this product for consumers in the market?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
I don't see much demand because it would put a significant cost to the pocket radio product.

The power bank is for charging smartphone or other type devices. They consume much more power than the pocket radio.  Pocket radios will go for several days with very small battery while smartphone or cellphone is usually put on charge every day.  So not a good match for idea.

Furthermore, many smartphones have radio built into their operation; that is better idea.

That is my opinion for today.  

Electronics

ZZ