Electronics/turntable

Question
hello ZZ, when I was young in 60s we had a turntable with a cylinder thing in the center(it could be removed also)that held 10 45s to be played, they would drop one at a time, play, go to the next, never had to change til last 45 was done, do you know what that item was called? been trying to find one for years but can't remember what it is called. thanks for any help.

Answer
You need to know the brand and model because they were all different; in other words the 45 rpm spindle adapter is unique to your model.

You might be able to find the one for your model on the link below:

http://www.jukn55.com/other-items-45rpm.html

Let me know if you need more information.  

Electronics

ZZ