Electronics/Ferris/Giant Wheel Electronic toy design.

Question
Dear ZZ

Is it possible to design and construct a Ferris Wheel Electronic toy operated with a remote control with push buttons to start, stop,increase, decrease the Ferris wheel speed?

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Yes, I would say very possible to design. It would not require much electronic sophistication.  If you go to a big toy store in any large city of the world you'll find remote controlled toys that do similar functions.  They are prolific.

I am wondering why you even have to ask such a question as this.  Doesn't take much research or knowledge of the toy business to find similar toys with this kind of technology.

https://www.google.com/#q=remote+controlled+toy+ferris+wheel  

Electronics

ZZ