Electronics/Hydrocarbons mixture as Automobile fuels.

Question
Dear ZZ

Can Hydrocarbons mixture generate Automobile fuels?

Examples - Methane, Ethane, Propane,Butane etc.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Don't know why not but I am in electronics; I know little about fuels and engines.  Suggest you go to experts in fuel fields.

I ride in taxi cars that are fueled with propane and butane, etc. in the oriental countries but I don't know about India.  In any event the engine must be modified to run on liquid gas such as those you mentioned.  There is ample supply of liquefied natural gas in the ground but the governmental regulation and politics of it for transporation is vexing and insulting to the public in my opinion.  

Electronics

ZZ