Electronics/Smartphones Interfacing with Paper Printing Press.

Question
Dear ZZ

Can there be advantages of interfacing Smartphones with Paper printing machine?

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
THere are many solutions to do this. There are apps online and in some cases, like HP, they make special features for their printers to do so.

The advantage would be for those who wish to get prints made whilst they are out mobile and don't have access.  Or, for those who don't actually have a PC driven system and are doing most of their work on smartphones or tablets. These people could have an advantage.

It's not rocket science to do so.  Is it a popular thing to do? I don't know and have not seen any market data on it but since there are many solutions available there must be some activity for it - especially among print machine makers and that industry.

I suggest you contact with HP, Epson, Lexmark and other printing machine makers.  

Electronics

ZZ