Elementary Educators/Are you allowed to read book to elementary students

Question
Are you allowed to read book to elementary students in the United States that is written in British English and is specially designed use in the United Kingdom, not the United States. A British Elementary schoolteacher can legally read this in the classroom in the United Kingdom under British law.

Answer
Hello,
I'm very sure that the teacher can read any book appropriate for children at that grade level.
Do not worry, this is a free country.  Our citizens only object to writings that describe immorality, violence, hideous things or one-sided political or religious views.  But, for instance, any book that helps create understanding of politics or religions would be alright.

Marsha

Elementary Educators

Marsha Cunningham