Email/Spam E-mail

Sir, I want to know what is Spam and Trash Emails.

Thank you

Hello Zaigham,

thanks for your question!

Spam or Junk emails are promotion emails, mostly for weird services and from weird sources. like viagra, breast enhancers, diet products, etc etc.

And Trash email addresses are email addresses generated for just single use,  to avoid spam.
the email address is only valid one time.

More info can be found at

hope this helps!
All the best!

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.