Email/Can't Send Emails

Bhushan Kulkarni wrote at 2015-10-20 07:21:57
Well Landon.. Situation has changed a lot wrt email marketing applications as well. The kind of requirement that you pose definately needs more than bulk messaging facilities that you have already tried. Aligned with an email marketing app, you will not have to worry about how you can make your newletter/advertisemnt more attractive; squeeze in also taken care off. I am personally using Ariticmail for my online book library/kindle. With $15 a month I shoot 25000 emails and that hust a basic plan. They took care of the opt-in thing, everything is simply taken care off. You should try this one. Cheers. Bhushan

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.