Good day
I have a template for a brochure that I am designing. It has a picture on it and some other info. It is not done but I converted it to PDF to see how it would look and trying emailing it and it would not upload.  The picture that I have is high resolution and 300 dpi.
Please let me know what I can do to email the pdf brochure template if I dont want to reduce the resolution of the image. Is there a tool or service.
Other than that could it be anything else that is causing it not to upload onto the yahoo email. It is about 29 MB in size.

Hi S. Mahabir,

If you're having trouble with uploads you can try the following:

-Try a different browser (Firefox or Chrome)
-Try a cloud service like dropbox to access the file from anywhere or share it with others.
-Upload it to a website if you have one and email the link.

Questions relating to all free email services including but not limited to:- Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, Facebook This includes advice regarding:- Scam and fraud protection, recovery from hacking, junk email, technical questions regarding sending types of files, changing different settings, forwarding emails. I can also help if you need to set up an email for your own domain name (such as

Fifteen years of experience with the internet. Email accounts with all the best known email sites. Experience with fixing hacked accounts/dealing with email customer service. Experience with forwarding, changing and setting up emails. Setting up and maintaining emails for several of my own sites, both directly in browser and through programs such as Outlook Express.

Currently completing a course in Journalism.