Email/Ref: Question

Question
Good day
I have a template for a brochure that I am designing. It has a picture on it and some other info. It is not done but I converted it to PDF to see how it would look and trying emailing it and it would not upload.  The picture that I have is high resolution and 300 dpi.
Please let me know what I can do to email the pdf brochure template if I dont want to reduce the resolution of the image. Is there a tool or service.
Other than that could it be anything else that is causing it not to upload onto the yahoo email. It is about 29 MB in size.

Answer
Hello S.

thanks for your question!

I would sign up an acccount at SkyDrive (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/skydrive/download) upload the file to there. Generate the link inside SKypeDrive's web interface, send her the link, and ask to tell you when it's been downloaded. Once downloaded, delete the file from SkyDrive again.

Hope this helps!
All the best!
Joerg

Email

Joerg Droege