Email/Cant open emails

I am able to log into my Hotmail account and open the messages but from my computer I cannot. I mean I can only open and view the messages but not the message contents.
The type of error I am getting is Warning We can't connect to Outlook right now. Please try again later
Would you please help?

Hello Antonio,

how are you?

I took it from the questions pool as others didn't know the answer.

Please answer me the following questions so I can help you further:

-What is the exact wording of the warning message you are getting?
-Which Outlook version are you using?
-Which Antivirus/Firewall solution are you using?
-Which Windows version are you using?

If you need help in finding out, please let me know!
Thanks in advance!
Joerg Droege

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.