Email/Gmail intrusion

Hi I have a gmail account and also a virgin media account and when I try to access my virgin media account I get to the login page and enter my details which starts to load then changes to gmail.
This is a very recent change and I hadn't altered anything. I have a Toshiba laptop running Win7 with IE9 as browser.
I have run MBAM which reported no problems and I am now at my wits end with this.
Suffice it to say that I hate google's intrusions into my privacy.
Can you advise what I could change to alter this situation.
Many thanks in anticipation

Hello Robin!

Thanks for your question!

That is because they changed to it indeed!

See more about this in their Questions and Answers section:

Hope this helps!
All the best!

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.