Email/OutlookExpress

Question
My query is regarding the Outlook Express, in spite of you forbidding not to do so. Everything is fine with the user name and the password. However, when everything is displayed on the screen, I cannot open the mails as the loading doesn't work. Can you help me whether it is the setting? This has never happened previously. This happens to both accounts under different names.

Answer
Hello Yahaya!

Thankd for your question!

So I assume you are using Windows XP.

First I would check if you have SP2 or SP3. You can do that by START--> RUN... --> winver.

Indeed I never used Outlook or Outlook Express but repairing or trying to reínstall can help. I have found a site that mentiones it all: http://www.ctimls.com/support/kb/how%20to/repair_outlook_express.htm

But I would backup your data before you try that in case something goes wrong!

Hope this helps!
All the best!
Joerg

Email

Joerg Droege