Email/Unsubscribing another person's subscription - This is not an Outlook Q

Question
Joerg,

I did try to search for this question and answer, but I could not think of good key words to search for.

A friend forwarded an e-mail to me that included a link that I think would unsubscribe him from the service that sent the e-mail.  I am his friend, and will not click the link.   But maybe somebody else will!  Should I tell my friend to remove those kinds of links before he forwards them?

Thank you for your help!
John

Answer
Hello John!

Thanks for your question!

Indeed you shoudl tell your friend to always remove those links because nobody is as trustworthy as you are and suddenly he would find himself unsubscribed because somebody clicked on the link.

All the  best and hope this helps!

Joerg

Email

Joerg Droege