Email/hotmail

Question
Our hotmail works half the time.It just keeps circling. We removed a program in regedit, under: program files/coupon
companion plugin, but it keeps coming back, only in hotmail.
  When it does this, a message at the bottom says: hotmail is not responding due to a long running script. If we go to view-
it's shown there, but cannot click on the delete.
  Any advice?
Thank you very much.

Answer
Hello Joyce!

Thanks for your question!

I would strongly suggest to scan for spyware to remove the last traces of the spyware that seems to be still partly on your pc

I suggest Spybot which you can download for free here: http://www.safer-networking.org/mirrors/

Hope this helps, please let me know if it did<! Thanks in advance!
All the best!
Joerg

Email

Joerg Droege