Email/Email vs Postal mail

Ford Prefect wrote at 2013-05-16 11:18:26
Some emails can be safer than others. Some can be worse. There are advantages for both but the physical damage can only be done to a mail.

Check out email hosting for business mails and also domain registration at the best portal in India: http://hosting.rediff.com/

Maury Kosh wrote at 2014-03-10 19:24:58
Neither in there native format is secure. Postal mail can be written in code to protect the contents.

E-mail can have PGP encryption added to it and you give the receiver a public key that would allow them to decrypt the e-mail. so unless you have the matching public key the mail cannot be read. We use these type of systems in Healthcare.  

Email

Joerg Droege