Email/Password forgotten

dear Sir,

I have my account on Yahoo, I forgot password and Security Questions too. I don't have given correct Mob. number during registration.I tried to get solve the problem through yahoo help but till date .Kindly inform, how could I have access to my account,

Dear Muhammad,

thanks for your question.

Since you forgot your security questions and you even did set a fake mobile phone number instead of your real one, there is unfortunately no way of resetting your password.

If that was the case, anybody could reset the password of anybody else's account.

I am sorry.

All the best!

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.