Email/e-mail won't open

Hello, I used my e-mail yesterday and all was well. Today when I tried to open my said "We detect unusual activity  and are blocking it." Then they ask for my  pass word ...etc.
Still I can't get my e-mail. I can go online otherwise.
Help please. Thanks

Hello Doris,

Forgive me for not answering your question earlier. By now I certainly hope you were able to get into your email.  Many times its just a matter of a password reset but it depends on what kind of email service you have like earthlink or aol can be a bit tricky while gmail I feel is the easiest to fix and/or use. So with that said if you are not using gmail you may want to consider switching. It goes along with a google account and confirmation with resets can even be sent to your mobile phone.

Best of luck with your future log-ins.

All the best, Danna

Danna Crawford

How does email marketing work? How can I benefit from email marketing? Can you help me with a newsletter template? How do I cross-promote my email marketing to be social? What email marketing program do you suggest?

I've been personally using email marketing since 1998 and because of my skills I was contacted by Constant Contact and became a Local Expert teaching email marketing online and in our community for organizations like: SCORE, SBDC and the Chamber.

SBRN (Small Business Resource Network )

Online marketing since 1997 teaching the trade since 2007.

2008 eBay Hall of Fame 2008 Community Seller Award from eBay Giving Works 2011 All Star Award from Constant Contact

References available upon request.