Email/e-mail won't open

Question
Hello, I used my e-mail yesterday and all was well. Today when I tried to open my e-mail...it said "We detect unusual activity  and are blocking it." Then they ask for my  pass word ...etc.
Still I can't get my e-mail. I can go online otherwise.
Help please. Thanks
Doris~

Answer
Hello Doris,

Forgive me for not answering your question earlier. By now I certainly hope you were able to get into your email.  Many times its just a matter of a password reset but it depends on what kind of email service you have like earthlink or aol can be a bit tricky while gmail I feel is the easiest to fix and/or use. So with that said if you are not using gmail you may want to consider switching. It goes along with a google account and confirmation with resets can even be sent to your mobile phone.

Best of luck with your future log-ins.

All the best, Danna
PowerSellingMom.com

Email

Danna Crawford