Email/contacts transfer

please assist in the following:

transfer contacts from computer with notes to remote computer with outlook   outlook is 2010 and it is home computer

notes computer is at work   network

this done, then the opposite

thank you

Hello Aamir,

thanks for your question.

The only solution i found for syncing between Outlook 2010 and Lotus Notes is this:

There is a free tool Microsoft provides but according to this it's just for Office 2003:

Hope this helps!
All the best!

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.