Email/problem on hotmail

hello sir

from a long time ago , I have an hotmail account email , I didn't use it for more than one year , that's resulted that my account closed or deactivated , I did all my best to restore it , finally I succeed to restore my account but unfortunately , I found all my message on the inbox was deleted , those message is too important , it is considered as an archive for me , my question is their any way can i do to restore this messages again ? if yes , please advise

hello there,

thank you for your question!

Indeed, Yahoo and Microsoft deactivate email accounts that haven't been logged into for more than 90 days! Unfortunately there is no way to restore the deleted emails. I am sorry.

I am sorry that I cannot give you a better answer and wish you a happy new year anyway!

All the best!

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.