Email/problem on hotmail

Question
hello sir

from a long time ago , I have an hotmail account email , I didn't use it for more than one year , that's resulted that my account closed or deactivated , I did all my best to restore it , finally I succeed to restore my account but unfortunately , I found all my message on the inbox was deleted , those message is too important , it is considered as an archive for me , my question is their any way can i do to restore this messages again ? if yes , please advise

thanks

Answer
hello there,

thank you for your question!

Indeed, Yahoo and Microsoft deactivate email accounts that haven't been logged into for more than 90 days! Unfortunately there is no way to restore the deleted emails. I am sorry.

I am sorry that I cannot give you a better answer and wish you a happy new year anyway!

All the best!
Joerg

Email

Joerg Droege