Email/Tracing an anonymous email

Question
I have been receiving anonymous emails for the past couple if weeks. They are not threatening, just really annoying saying bad things about my husband and the women he works with. They seem to be coming from a remailer. The site they are using is anonymouse.com. I really want to find out who this person is. Is there a way to figure it out? I am also suspicious that they are using a throw away cell phone to send the emails. Any help in how to trace it back to the person would be greatly appreciated b

Answer
Hello Crissy,

thanks for your question!

There is no site anonymouse.com

I assume you mean anonymouse.org instead?

You have to contact them to help you instead, they even have a special form to report abuse:

http://anonymouse.org/contact.html

Hope this helps!
All the best!
Joerg

Email

Joerg Droege