Email/Yahoo Maktoob

Dear Sir,

I currently live in Saudi Arabia.  After logging out of Yahoo Mail, it lands in Yahoo Maktoob an Arabic version of Yahoo.  Can you please tell me how to stop Yahoo from redirecting to Maktoob?

Thank you for your attention.

Hi Lenin

how are you?

Thanks for your question!

Well, there is nothing you can do about it. if it's a script that is loaded after logout and redirecting you could try to interrupt it by pressing the escape key.

Hope this helps!
All the best!

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.