Email/Google account

QUESTION: Hi Danna!My question is about google account.Several days ago I removed permanently my gmail.Now I can't sign in the google account associated with that deleted gmail address.(There was only one mail address associated with my google account.)Please,can you held me?Thanks  Theita

ANSWER: Hello,
Just checking to see if you were able to get this resolved?

QUESTION: Danna,I just want to sign in my google account,but every time appears:"Invalid mail address or password."I have one more question,please.I've read somewhere that if person signs up for a new gmail or google account,he'll get a google+ account whether he wanted it or not.Is that true?Thanks Theita

Just try to create a new account and if you have an old one there, they will alert you what to do next.   And yes you will have a google+ account but its up to you to make it active or not.
Hope that helps,
Visit me online at:  

Danna Crawford

How does email marketing work? How can I benefit from email marketing? Can you help me with a newsletter template? How do I cross-promote my email marketing to be social? What email marketing program do you suggest?

I've been personally using email marketing since 1998 and because of my skills I was contacted by Constant Contact and became a Local Expert teaching email marketing online and in our community for organizations like: SCORE, SBDC and the Chamber.

SBRN (Small Business Resource Network )

Online marketing since 1997 teaching the trade since 2007.

2008 eBay Hall of Fame 2008 Community Seller Award from eBay Giving Works 2011 All Star Award from Constant Contact

References available upon request.