Email/mysterious hidden emails

QUESTION: I have gmail and use chrome. In my inbox that comes up everyday automatically I get most of my email but at least some are is some place that I can only find if I search for them. When I search for past emails of, for instance, I get 2 years worth of almost daily emails. I have some other emails that are mysteriously hidden. Some that I have recently trashed and don't show up. They don't show up in spam either.
How can I learn how to get the daily emails from mercola or any others that I am not aware of?
Thanks for your time.

ANSWER: Hello Mark thanks for your question! Well, please tell me what email address provider you use so I can help you. Do you use web based email or email client program? If a program,. which one?

Thanks in advance!
All the best!

QUESTION: All I know is that I signed up for a gmail account. I don't know what the rest means. I don't know the difference between web based email and email client program. I don't know what an email address provider is.

Hi Mark,

thanks for your feedback.

1) an email account is the account that you have for your emails. In your case your email account is by your provider "google mail" aka "Gmail".

2) Web based means you login into a homepage on the internet to accesss your emails.

3) An email client program means you open up a program on your PC to read your emails (like e.g. Outlook, a very known email client).

It is very possible that when you search for emails, that are in trash as they are marked for deletion then.

On the other hand on which place within your gmail account to you search for them?

Thanks in adavance.

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.