Email/How to get to the sd slot

Hi, I have a Dell Dimension 9100 and I would like to plug my SD card into the computer tower to put my pictures on my computer. There is a cover on top of where the SD slot should be, I know it is there because I googled it but I cannot figure out how to get the cover part off. Thank you.

Hello Cassidy

thanks for your question

I have googled it myself and found many pics of your model. None of them show any cover. and also in general memory card readers never have a cover but are in 95% of all cases instantly accessable, check this out:

Maybe the front bezel means the card reader is missing at all.

To clarify that you can take a picture and upload it please: e.g. at and then send me the url to the uploaded photo so I can have a look (the URL is the part in the code that displays after "img src=" wihin the " "
Like e.g.

Thanks in advance!

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.