how does a professional email look like? i want to create a professional email address for business use. how can i create one? and also which email client do you think looks professional?

Please advise.
Thank you.

Hello Graig,

thanks for your question.

Well, professional email services should contain customer support, regularly backups (which many free email services don't). Preferably having your domain as email address.

E.g. in my case, I run my own computer magazine called "Scene World", so I own the domain and have an email address

Using an email address which contains the domain of the provider, e.g. @gmail,, etc doesn't look very professional.

Most domain providers offer packages containing professional email services included.

Hope this helps!
All the best!

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.