Email/Accounts subscribed via Gmail or hotmail

When signing up for forums or some website, sometimes you are asked if you want an independent account email for this account or you want to register/sign in via an email that you already have (Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, Facebook...).

How to tell what internet accounts I subscribed via Gmail or via Hotmail?

Hello Moham'mad,

thanks for your question!

Well, some services allow to connect your Facebook or Google Accounts, Microsoft Accounts or others to their services so you can use those accounts as alternative logins!

Before you can use them as alternative logins, you of course need to connect them to the service first.

If you are asked to do that, then you know they are not connected, yet.

Hope this helps!
All the best!

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.