Email/So Confuzed and Worried

Hey! So I play minecraft and have forgotten my security questions. I clicked on the I forgot thing and it said send email to email account used to make the minecraft account. I forgot the password (typically) for that too so I clicked forgot password and sent and email the this email account and it then required me to send a filled out form email to them full of details and the problem was there was a minimum amount of questions to be answered and some I couldn't fill out due to not knowing. There was 1 option... Previous Passwords! Since I have forgotten the 1st password ever I can't do it. So I write as a password a fake one and one saying I can't remember my password and that's why I'm here. I get an email back saying (copy and pasted):

Microsoft Account - Unmonitored Automated Email

We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account . Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to validate your account ownership.  Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously, and our commitment to protecting your personal information requires that we take the utmost care in ensuring that you are the account owner.
Please submit a new account verification form
At this point, your best option is to submit a new form with as much accurate information as you can gather. The more information you can include in the form, the better the chance you’ll have of regaining access to your account. We’ve included a few tips below to help you fill out the form as completely and accurately as possible.
> Submit a new form
Helpful tips for filling out another form:
Answer as many questions as you can.
Use the information you provided when you created the account, or last updated it.
Submit the form from a computer you frequently use.
You will be asked to list recently used email addresses and the subject lines from recent emails. Ask for help from family members, friends, or business contacts to confirm their email addresses and tell you the subject lines of the last three emails they sent you.
Make sure to use the correct domain for your account, such as,, or Keep in mind that your email address may be country specific. For example, if you created your account in Sweden, your domain would be “” rather than “”.
> Submit a new form
Thank you,
Microsoft Support Team
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052

Another expert said:

This sounds like you are being spammed and do NOT respond with any information.  This is how your identity gets stolen.

This sounds like you are responding to an unsolicited email, do not respond.

If you are trying to signin to an account like YouTube, then you will be prompted at that time to reset and they will send you a new one through the registered email and they will NOT ask you for any information.

Nancy Benner Janyszeski

I fail to believe that this is the case! Please Please Please help me I would truly appreciate it!

Hello Lara!

Thanks for your question!

So what you can do here to get your email account back, is trying out Microsoft's new Answer Desk chat support

go to "Accounts and billing" and see whether they can help you recover your Microsoft Hotmail account. (Which is now called "" and part of the Office brand).

There you can select to chat online for free with a Microsoft customer supporter, I did that twice already for Windows 10 issues!

Please let me know whether this helped!
All the best!

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.