Ihave a email address which I have found out is active but I need to no who has sent it the email address is flakflick@hotmail. It I no it has come from Italy but how can I find out who has sent it

Hello Beryl!

Thanks for your question!

No problem, you just open the FULL EMAIL HEADER (how to do this depends on your email client or web mail provider)

and then you copy & paste the full header into a tracking page for email tracing like this here:#

Then you can see the origin of the sender on a map :)

Hope this helps!
All the best!

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.