Email/Gmail

Question
QUESTION: I opened my Gmail account when I had a verizon e mail.

Now I have a ComCast e mail how do I update my Gmail to my new e mail?

ANSWER: Hello Bob.

Thanks for your questioN!

You don't have to update your email  and personally I would keep the Gmail if I was you, because if you switch from Comcast to another internet service provider someday you could lose that.

You can simply continue using your gmail account by logging into www.gmail.com

The only thing you can do is forwarding your emails from gmail.com to your new account for future emails sent to your gmail account as descriped here: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/10957?hl=en

Hope this helps!
All the best
Joerg

QUESTION: I do not have my Gmail setup so it will Auto send my e mails to my ComCast e mail and I do not need this.

But because I opened Gmail when I have Verizon they have my Verizon e mail.

So if Gmail ever sends me anything it wont get to me.

Wont this make them close my Gmail account?

Answer
Hello Bob, thanks for the follow-up! So you mean your recovery email address in case you forgot your password or so.

Here you can read how to change that https://support.google.com/mail/answer/185710?hl=en Then click on the first entry regarding the recovery options it will tell you how to alter that email address, too
Hope this helps!
All the best!
Joerg

Email

Joerg Droege