Email/HURRY UP

Question
(This is not a spam question or a homework question)
I was wondering would you please tell me: is it a fact that if a person sends somebody a email or sends somebody text message, its rude not to reply?

If it is a fact, would you please explain to me in a simple way that I can understand: why are there some people that donít reply?

Thanks

Answer
Hello Cameron

thanks for your question!

Yes, I think it is rude to not reply to emails or IMs or SMS or letters, etc etc. Even if it's late, better late than never! Why is that that some people don't reply? well, as a hobby I love to interview tech pioneers and inventors and I learned that a lot of them are just too busy to reply to their emails or read them all, often also messages don't arrive or get falsely detected as spam!

So I have learned, sometimes it's better to just call them and then that's what I found out!

I hope this gives you some insight!
All the best!
Joerg

Email

Joerg Droege