Hello,sir!I need your advice!I want to create email account on now I'm writing from my friend's one.)Is this worth doing this?How do you think?I've read that has received many complains from their custumers due to billing issues.Thank you! Lili

Hello Lili!

Thanks for your question!

I have been using myself years ago and signed up for a free account and never had any issues other than not recognizing German umlauts (which was the reason why I had to stop using it).

Hope this helps!
All the best

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.