(This is not a spam question or a homework question)
I was wondering would you please give me some advice on: how long should I wait until I get a reply from emails I send to businesses  or companies?

Hello Cameron,

thanks for your question!

Well, this really depends on the case. on job interviews e.g. I generally ask after 4 weeks if I heard nothing back.

On other inquiries like support tickets it's usually 2-3 days until I am getting suspicious

Some companies are so overloaded with work that it takes longer indeed!

Hope this helps
All the best!

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.