Hi Joerg!A week ago I created yahoo mailbox.Can you tell me,is that true that my personal information(age,gender,name,phone number)is visible for anyone?I just use this account to send and receive mails,nothing more.I don't not  use yahoo messenger,chats...Thank you  Ci

Hello, thanks for your question.

You can define yourself what can be seen in your yahoo profile for the public or not, see Yahoo help here:

Hope this helps!
All the best!

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.