Email/Transfer aol personal filing folders

I need to transfer all my saved folders to a different aol account.  My ex has control of that email address and can cancel my email at any time.  I have set up a different aol email, but since I have had an account since 2003 I have a lot of folders.  Too many to open up each email I saved and to forward to new address.  Called AOl but they said they can't help unless I pay and sign up for their service.
Thank you

Hello Theresa.

Just install a free email client program like Thunderbird or somehting else, enter the pop3 info of aol (can be found on their help pages or like googeling).

After that you can delete the emails out of that email client as you have them all transfered to your pc in the email client.

However importing back emails to another aol account is not possible.

So maybe you should take this as a call to switch from web-based only access to using email client programs too, instead.

Hope this helps!
All the best!

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.