Email/filtering mail

Is it possible using GMAIL to have my email automatically sent to specific folders and if so can you explain the procedure nnhow I can do that?

Thanks, jim

Hello Jim!

Thanks for your question!

I do not use the web interface of GMail myself but while googling I found this manual for you:

Hope this helps!
All the best!

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.