Email/emails hacking issue

Dear sir,
         for some month -yahoo center mail me after a almost every week that some-unknown using your email from Nigeria -while i changed any password day by day and when i enter my password then i received yahoo code then enter a code then my email open but instead of these security how some enter my account ?and what should i do--

Thanks for your question!

Does this happen when you always sit at the same computer? If yet, run a virus scan to make sure no virus or worm or trojan horse is the reason for that.

Also set your secret security questions:

Hope this helps!
All the best!

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.