Email/emails hacking issue

Question
Dear sir,
         for some month -yahoo center mail me after a almost every week that some-unknown using your email from Nigeria -while i changed any password day by day and when i enter my password then i received yahoo code then enter a code then my email open but instead of these security how some enter my account ?and what should i do--

Answer
Hello!
Thanks for your question!

Does this happen when you always sit at the same computer? If yet, run a virus scan to make sure no virus or worm or trojan horse is the reason for that.

Also set your secret security questions: https://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130831013555AAohdP1

Hope this helps!
All the best!
Joerg

Email

Joerg Droege