Email/Blocked e-mail

Since loading version 10 onto my computer, e-mail from Fantasy Springs Casino and Resort in Indio, CA have been blocked and I can no longer access my Fantasy Rewards information.  Why has this been blocked and how can I unblock it so that I may received these e-mails?

Hello, it could be emails from places like that are considered spam so an alert can be sent to your email service provider to mark them as spam. I suggest you contact your provider or google information on how to WHITELIST an email address. Then add the email address to your APPROVED emails and it should resolve the problem.

Hope it helps.

Danna Crawford

How does email marketing work? How can I benefit from email marketing? Can you help me with a newsletter template? How do I cross-promote my email marketing to be social? What email marketing program do you suggest?

I've been personally using email marketing since 1998 and because of my skills I was contacted by Constant Contact and became a Local Expert teaching email marketing online and in our community for organizations like: SCORE, SBDC and the Chamber.

SBRN (Small Business Resource Network )

Online marketing since 1997 teaching the trade since 2007.

2008 eBay Hall of Fame 2008 Community Seller Award from eBay Giving Works 2011 All Star Award from Constant Contact

References available upon request.