Email/Excite news and email

Question
Can't read news stories, comes back w/ message: Page can't be found. People are posting about email problems as well. No response from Excite help page. Do you know anything about this ? Been going on for a month.
         Thank you.

Answer
Hello Glenn!

Happy New Year and thanks for your question!

I am not working for Excite nor am I a customer, so I can't possible know, but if their help page is no help for you, I found on the bottom of their page an email customer support contact address support@cs.excite.com

Maybe it helps emailing them and asking straight away (from a different email address that works of course)

Hope this helps, please let  me know how it turns out, thanks! :)

All the best!
Joerg

Email

Joerg Droege