Email/Excite news and email

Can't read news stories, comes back w/ message: Page can't be found. People are posting about email problems as well. No response from Excite help page. Do you know anything about this ? Been going on for a month.
         Thank you.

Hello Glenn!

Happy New Year and thanks for your question!

I am not working for Excite nor am I a customer, so I can't possible know, but if their help page is no help for you, I found on the bottom of their page an email customer support contact address

Maybe it helps emailing them and asking straight away (from a different email address that works of course)

Hope this helps, please let  me know how it turns out, thanks! :)

All the best!

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.