Email/gmail

Question
Today using gmail I noticed my sign out location no longer exists. I now have a bell shaped icon that when clicked reads "google notifications" to the left is "google apps" and left of that is my name. I tried clicking on my name in that new position and nothing happens. How do I sign out? How can I get my original sign out location back in place?

Answer
Hello Jack! Happy New Year!

I am taking it from the pool as other experts didn't know how to answer.

Try this here, it tells you 3 methods on how to log out: http://www.wikihow.com/Log-Out-of-Gmail

Hope this helps!
Let me know how it turned out!

Thanks in advance!
All the best!
Joerg

Email

Joerg Droege