Email/Can't access my yahoo email account

Question
Hi Joerg,
I have not used my Yahoo email account for about four years. A few days back, when I logged in using the correct email id and correct password, I got this message:
"You have not logged in for quite some time and for security reason, please answer your secret question."
As it happens, I never answer the secret question while registering an email account. I just key in some random characters (which I do not remember).
And I need this email account to access my website:
www.geocities.ws/northwest27
Please, help. Thanks!
Vikas

Answer
Hello Vikas!

Thanks for your question and a happy new year!

Option no 1 ) ask Yahoo Customer support for help, they do offer free email support:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/helpcentral

Option no 2) Ask GeoCities.WS for their help:

www.geocities.ws/

according to that page, their support email address is support@geocities.zendesk.com.
and tell them about your email address problem and maybe they can workout an alternative for you!

Hope this helps!
Please let me know how it turned out!
All the best!
Joerg

Email

Joerg Droege