Email/How to unlock temporary Facebook account

I am using my account since 2014 but first time in the time of new year when I have log in my Id it said that your account is temporary locked and at least 15 times I have log in after that but it said the same so what should I do please tell me?

Hello    Deeksha

Happy New Year to you!

I am taking it from the pool as other experts didn't know how to answer.

here are a couple of suggestions for you:
PLease let me know how it turned out!
Good luck!
All the best!

Joerg Droege

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics, I am using the Opera browser since year 2000 & the M2 email client since 2004. I will do my best to answer also other email related questions and email client settings related, etc. But please no Outlook or Outlook Express questions, since I do not use that. (But if you really want to ask in that field, I will sure do try my best to answer your question nicely and correctly anyway :) ). This includes but is not limited to web based email or whatever comes to your mind.

I am a Management Assistant in Informatics education which was done under the control of the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry). And had to solve various PC, email and other related problems. Using computers since 1990.